Wednesday, August 13, 2008

crazy sexy cool

remember that band released that record called that?

my landlady is releasing her own version, called 'crazy, greedy, crap'

off the record she bumped my rent up by 200$ a month, refused to remove the bags of cement and broken rusty tools she has stored on my balcony, and extended the list of people in the building/neighbourhood she has decided I am not allowed to say hello to, and with those i am allowed to speak to, she designated the subjects i was allowed to discuss, and that she had seen me saying hello to someone who she told me I wasnt allowed to, and this was not good.
"A good person is one who keeps their mouth shut"


I was ready to fire that line back at her yesterday, when she came to check the meters in the flat and voice-project "there is a bit of dirt on that window, you cant have the blinds open, you need to clean the bath using a different cleaning product" then she produced her own flats bills and pretended they were mine.

When woody allen discovers she escaped from one of his movies he is gonna be so mad he will have to cast at least 4 young and attractive emtionally complex women to offset the disturbance

1 comment:

maire said...

she needs to be dispensed with. the world will not mourn her loss...